Room Analysis Plus Step-by-Step
Thank you for purchasing the Room Analysis Plus Service!
STEP 1: Download Room Analysis Plus Guidelines
It is very important that you read through everything outlined in this document before you conduct any tests.
STEP 2: Download the appropriate stimulus signal
Based on the bit depth and sampling rate that you use to record, download the frequency signal sweep file(s):
STEP 3: Record the signal and send information to Auralex
As laid out in the guidelines, the following information must be sent to Auralex once you have purchased the Room Analysis Plus Service from an Authorized Dealer.
Do not manipulate the recorded sound file
- Save it with some sort of descriptive file name (Example: JohnSmith_96k-16b.WAV)
- Send it to email@example.com
- Complete Room Analysis Plus Form: Download Form
- Speaker and microphone locations with respect to the room dimensions
- Speaker and microphone specifications (brand, make, model, etc.)
- Send digital photos of room layout if possible
STEP 4: The Analysis
Auralex will contact you with the results of the analysis.