The Auralex® SubDude-II™ is a lower profile version of our classic SubDude™ and is perfect for small subwoofers in home theaters and hi-fi systems. This patented isolation platform features a stylish velour covering over an inert structural layer that floats on a cushion of acclaimed Auralex Platfoam™. This carefully engineered solution allows the true sound of your sub to come through by negating resonance artifacts.
Based on the same Auralex technology that famous recording artists use on-stage and in the studio, this carefully chosen combination of specialized materials instantly diminishes structural vibrations, resulting in cleaner and tighter bass, reduced coloration and a more accurate low-frequency response.
The SubDude-II™ is an incredibly effective isolation platform that instantly improves your subwoofer’s performance.
- Dramatically reduces structural vibrations through walls, floors & ceilings
- Preserves the accuracy of the original audio track
- Tightens bass and increases low-end clarity
- Great for home theater & Hi-Fi speakers
- 15” x 15” x 1.75” Isolation platform
- Supports Subwoofers up to 200 lbs.
Have a Larger Subwoofer? Try the SubDude-HT
US Patent 6,845,841 © Copyright Auralex Acoustics 2001-2018