Studio6™ Bass Trap
The new Studio6 Bass Trap provides best-in-class, broadband performance in a slim 6″ profile. It features effective broadband control from 40 Hz and up, providing low frequency control in a 2′ x 4′ footprint with slim 6″ profile. The Studio6 is stand-mountable, using the optional Auralex MAX-stands. This allows the panels to be used in a number of temporary recording and mixing situations or where permanent installation is not possible or desired. The Studio6 can also be mounted to room walls and corners using Auralex FoamTak™ or TubeTak Pro™.
- “A” Mount (Flush with Surface) Overall NRC: 1.45 *
- “J” Mount (45˚ Angle Between Two Perpendicular Surfaces) Overall NRC: 2.20*
- Low Frequency Control in a 2’ x 4’ Footprint with a Slim 6” Profile
- Stand Mountable, Also Mounts to Room Walls and Corners
- Can Be Adhered Using Foamtak Or Tubetak Pro
*See Official Test Reports Under Product Downloads for More Details