SoniCell™ Acoustical Panels
SoniCell Acoustical Panels are a cost-effective 1” treatment with great absorptive properties and an excellent way to improve speech intelligibility. They are lightweight and easy to handle. The charcoal color blends into many dark open architecture commercial ceilings. SoniCell panels are well suited for harsh environments such as nightclubs, restaurants, gymnasiums, multi-purpose rooms and more.
- Economical ‘Class A’ Fire-Rated Acoustical Absorption
- Water & Mold Resistant
- 1” Thickness
- Overall NRC: 0.70
- Panels Can Be Stacked To Improve Low Frequency Absorption
- No Dust, Itching Or Skin Irritation
- Studio Live Rooms
- Commercial Facilities
- Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Industrial Facilities
- Class A per ASTM E-84
- UL 94: HF1
- Fungal Resistance
- Low Moisture Absorption
- Size: 2’ x 2 ’x 1”
- Colors: Charcoal & White
*While many Auralex products are fire retardant and/or self extinguishing to varying extents, we cannot guarantee that any product meets the specific building code regulations in your area as regulations widely vary from place to place. Check with you local fire marshal or building inspector for approval prior to purchasing or installing any of our products. Auralex will not be held liable for property damage or injuries caused by misuse of our products.
- If your installation is a commercial application we recommend that you only consider those products that have a documented fire rating meeting a specific standard. Since local fire codes are not harmonized and are not applied in a uniform manner by local inspectors there is no guarantee of passing inspection.
- Because of this we recommend checking with your local fire marshal or building inspector regarding which specific test standards will be accepted prior to purchasing our product.
- We can provide fire test reports for many of our fire rated products performed by certified third party testing facilities.
Contact Auralex Acoustics at 1-800-959-3343 or email@example.com