Some harder-to-work-with applications of SheetBlok (such as ceilings) require an adhesive to temporarily mount the product until the finishing layers can be assembled. That’s where SheetBlok-Plus Sound Isolation Barrier comes in. SheetBlok-Plus is a dense, limp-mass material that comes with a PSA (pressure-sensitive adhesive) already attached!
Just peel off the PSA backing and apply the SheetBlok Plus to the area to be covered and that’s it! And while it’s not meant to be a permanent mounting solution, it will easily hold your SheetBlok up until you’re ready to put the finishing layers over it. SheetBlok Plus eliminates the hassles of troweled-on adhesives and mechanical fasteners and can save tons of time.
- Size: 4’x30′ rolls (120 sq. ft.)
- Color: Black (smooth on one side; adhesive on the other)
- STC: 27
- Thickness: 1/8″ Weight: +1#/sq. ft.
- Service Temperature: -40° to 180° F
- Tensile Strength: 400 psi Tear Strength: 70#/inch
- Flammability: Passes test MVSS-302*
*While many Auralex products are fire retardant and/or self extinguishing to varying extents, we cannot guarantee that any product meets the specific building code regulations in your area as regulations widely vary from place to place. Check with you local fire marshal or building inspector for approval prior to purchasing or installing any of our products. Auralex will not be held liable for property damage or injuries caused by misuse of our products.
- If your installation is a commercial application we recommend that you only consider those products that have a documented fire rating meeting a specific standard. Since local fire codes are not harmonized and are not applied in a uniform manner by local inspectors there is no guarantee of passing inspection.
- Because of this we recommend checking with your local fire marshal or building inspector regarding which specific test standards will be accepted prior to purchasing our product.
- We can provide fire test reports for many of our fire rated products performed by certified third party testing facilities.
Contact Auralex Acoustics at 1-800-959-3343 or firstname.lastname@example.org