ProPanel™ Acoustical Panels
Auralex ProPanels are high-quality, fabric-covered acoustic absorptive panels designed to reduce unwanted room reflections, slap and flutter echoes and provide a more pleasing and accurate listening environment.
ProPanels have a fiberglass core with hardened edges and are available in a wide variety of fabric colors to appeal to the most discriminating user. From stock 2″x 2’x2’ and 2″x 2’x4’ panels perfect for small room environments, to custom 2″x 4’x8’ panels enabling full-frequency control of large spaces, ProPanels provide professional, aesthetically-pleasing acoustic treatment in any facility. For additional low-end control in a space ProPanel Corner Traps (M222 & M224) are available in the same fabrics as standard ProPanels. For a simple, full room solution, be sure to view the ProPanel ProKits.
All ProPanels meet the Class A Fire Rating per ASTM E-84, making them the perfect choice for use in areas with strict fire codes. Standard wall mounting hardware is included with all panels for easy installation. Auralex Application Specialists are always available to assist you with any questions you may have regarding the specification, selection, or implementation of any ProPanel product.
Fabric Wrapped Acoustical Absorption Panels:
- Reduce Unwanted Acoustical Reflections
- Tame Chaotic Reverberation
- Improve Speech Intelligibility
- Commercial and Residential Applications
- Choose from A Wide Variety of Shapes, Sizes and Fabrics
- Custom Options Available
- Class A Fire Rated: ASTM-E84*
For additional low-end control in a space ProPanel Bass Traps are available in the same fabrics as standard ProPanels.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals such as Antimony Trioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
*While many Auralex products are fire retardant and/or self extinguishing to varying extents, we cannot guarantee that any product meets the specific building code regulations in your area as regulations widely vary from place to place. Check with you local fire marshal or building inspector for approval prior to purchasing or installing any of our products. Auralex will not be held liable for property damage or injuries caused by misuse of our products.
- If your installation is a commercial application we recommend that you only consider those products that have a documented fire rating meeting a specific standard. Since local fire codes are not harmonized and are not applied in a uniform manner by local inspectors there is no guarantee of passing inspection.
- Because of this we recommend checking with your local fire marshal or building inspector regarding which specific test standards will be accepted prior to purchasing our product.
- We can provide fire test reports for many of our fire rated products performed by certified third party testing facilities.
Contact Auralex Acoustics at 1-800-959-3343 or firstname.lastname@example.org