All-In-One Premium Acoustical Room Treatment Systems
The Auralex® ProKit-1™ and ProKit-2™ acoustical treatment packages are cost-effective solutions engineered to control excess mid- and high-frequency reflections in your room. Based on the Auralex® Class A fire-rated, fabric wrapped fiberglass ProPanels, these kits provide state of the art absorption performance with high build quality, great aesthetics and low odor. The included panels cover more surface area than competing offerings, a more effective resolution to your room’s acoustical problems.
Both kits include 2”x2’x4’ beveled wall panels and reverse mitered corner bass trap panels to provide low-frequency absorption, critical in small to medium-sized rooms. The ProKit-1 and ProKit-2 room treatment systems are available in two standard fabric choices, Sandstone or Obsidian, and include all mounting hardware. Additional ProPanel Cloud and monitor isolation solutions are also available. All Auralex ProPanel ProKits are Class A Fire Rated per ASTM-E84* and are suitable for commercial facilities.
For Rooms 8′ x 10′ to 12’x12’ :
• (7) B224 Beveled Edge 2”x2’x4’
• (2) M224 Mitered Edge 2”x2’x4’
For Rooms 13′ x 15′ to 15′ x 18′ :
• (12) B224 Beveled Edge 2”x2’x4’
• (6) M224 Mitered Edge 2”x2’x4’
*While many Auralex products are fire retardant and/or self extinguishing to varying extents, we cannot guarantee that any product meets the specific building code regulations in your area as regulations widely vary from place to place. Check with you local fire marshal or building inspector for approval prior to purchasing or installing any of our products. Auralex will not be held liable for property damage or injuries caused by misuse of our products.
- If your installation is a commercial application we recommend that you only consider those products that have a documented fire rating meeting a specific standard. Since local fire codes are not harmonized and are not applied in a uniform manner by local inspectors there is no guarantee of passing inspection.
- Because of this we recommend checking with your local fire marshal or building inspector regarding which specific test standards will be accepted prior to purchasing our product.
- We can provide fire test reports for many of our fire rated products performed by certified third party testing facilities.
Contact Auralex Acoustics at 1-800-959-3343 or firstname.lastname@example.org