ProPanel™ Corner Traps
ProPanel Corner Traps are 2″ thick, 2’x2′ (M222) or 2’x4′ (M224), fabric-wrapped fiberglass bass traps cut to fit smoothly within a standard 90° corner. They are an ideal corner treatment solution when increased low-frequency absorption is needed.
Use the ProPanel Corner Traps in combination with B222 ProPanels/B224 ProPanels or S224 ProPanels/S222 ProPanels for a complete room treatment solution. For additional low-frequency absorption performance, pair the M224 with our DST-LENRD™ Studiofoam Bass Trap.
ProPanel Corner Traps are available in the same 12 fabric colors as other ProPanels to match any decor.
- Overall NRC: 1.05
- Panel Size: 2′ wide x 4′ long (M224) or 2′ wide x 2′ long (M222)
- Thickness: 2”
- Edge Hardened, Back-Mitered on 4′ sides of panel
- Installation: Corner Impaling Clips (included)
- Fire Rating: Class A
*While many Auralex products are fire retardant and/or self extinguishing to varying extents, we cannot guarantee that any product meets the specific building code regulations in your area as regulations widely vary from place to place. Check with you local fire marshal or building inspector for approval prior to purchasing or installing any of our products. Auralex will not be held liable for property damage or injuries caused by misuse of our products.
- If your installation is a commercial application we recommend that you only consider those products that have a documented fire rating meeting a specific standard. Since local fire codes are not harmonized and are not applied in a uniform manner by local inspectors there is no guarantee of passing inspection.
- Because of this we recommend checking with your local fire marshal or building inspector regarding which specific test standards will be accepted prior to purchasing our product.
- We can provide fire test reports for many of our fire rated products performed by certified third party testing facilities.
Contact Auralex Acoustics at 1-800-959-3343 or firstname.lastname@example.org