ProBanners are custom-produced absorbers that provide an economical way to acoustically treat the ceiling (and, in some cases, walls) in a large room. Great for reducing reverberation and reflections in gymnasiums, arenas, pools, sanctuaries, restaurants, nightclubs and lobbies, these absorption panels can be hung horizontally across the ceiling. ProBanners are available in vinyl, nylon and fabric coverings in a variety of colors.
ProBanners hold up in harsh environments and install quickly and easily with the supplied hardware. Painted metal washers are supplied with the ProBanners for installation. They are Class A fire rating per the ASTM E-84* test protocol, so they’re perfect for commercial facilities. Call us today so the Auralex Application Specialists and Engineers can assist you in finding the perfect solution.
Expected lead time is 3-5 weeks.
Size: 2′ x 4′ to 4′ x 25′
• Up to 4’x25’
• 2” and 4” Thickness Available
• ‘Class A’ Fire-Rated Per ASTM E84
• Mounted Horizontally With Stiffeners
• Overall NRC: 1.10
Auralex ProBanners typically weigh 15 lbs per 10 ft section. We recommend a 100% safety factor so fasteners rated for at least a 30 lb load should be used. Local building codes should always be consulted to guide your installation.
*While many Auralex products are fire retardant and/or self extinguishing to varying extents, we cannot guarantee that any product meets the specific building code regulations in your area as regulations widely vary from place to place. Check with you local fire marshal or building inspector for approval prior to purchasing or installing any of our products. Auralex will not be held liable for property damage or injuries caused by misuse of our products.
- If your installation is a commercial application we recommend that you only consider those products that have a documented fire rating meeting a specific standard. Since local fire codes are not harmonized and are not applied in a uniform manner by local inspectors there is no guarantee of passing inspection.
- Because of this we recommend checking with your local fire marshal or building inspector regarding which specific test standards will be accepted prior to purchasing our product.
- We can provide fire test reports for many of our fire rated products performed by certified third party testing facilities.
Contact Auralex Acoustics at 1-800-959-3343 or email@example.com