ProBanners are made-to-order, custom absorbers that provide an economical method of treating acoustical problems in large spaces. Great for reducing reverberation and reflections in gymnasiums, arenas, pools, sanctuaries, restaurants, nightclubs, and lobbies. These absorption panels are typically hung horizontally across the ceiling but can also be used for wall applications.
ProBanners are available in vinyl, nylon and fabric coverings in a variety of colors and hold up in harsh environments with easy installation using the supplied hardware.
Painted metal washers are supplied with the ProBanners for installation. They are Class A fire rating per the ASTM E84 test protocol, so they’re perfect for commercial facilities.
Expected lead time is 3-5 weeks.
Size: 2′ x 4′ to 4′ x 25′
• Banner Core: .75-1.65 pcf fiberglass, 2” and 4” thickness available
• Available Sizes: 2’ x 4’ up to 4’ x 25’
• Mounting: Mounted horizontally with Painted Washers and Stiffeners
• Finish: Vinyl, Nylon and Fabric
• Flammability: All components have a Class A rating per ASTM E84
• Overall NRC: 1.10
Auralex ProBanners typically weigh 15 lbs per 10 ft section. We recommend a 100% safety factor so fasteners rated for at least a 30 lb load should be used. Local building codes should always be consulted to guide your installation.
*While many Auralex products are fire retardant and/or self extinguishing to varying extents, we cannot guarantee that any product meets the specific building code regulations in your area as regulations widely vary from place to place. Check with you local fire marshal or building inspector for approval prior to purchasing or installing any of our products. Auralex will not be held liable for property damage or injuries caused by misuse of our products.
- If your installation is a commercial application we recommend that you only consider those products that have a documented fire rating meeting a specific standard. Since local fire codes are not harmonized and are not applied in a uniform manner by local inspectors there is no guarantee of passing inspection.
- Because of this we recommend checking with your local fire marshal or building inspector regarding which specific test standards will be accepted prior to purchasing our product.
- We can provide fire test reports for many of our fire rated products performed by certified third party testing facilities.
Contact Auralex Acoustics at 1-800-959-3343 or email@example.com