Auralex® Hemisphere™ Model 180 3D Sound Diffusors combine shape and high-impact hardness to diffuse sound evenly across the room to control “flutter & echo” effects. The Auralex Hemisphere is a great choice for tracking spaces, control rooms or any environment in need of controlling sound reflections. The Hemisphere helps maintain a “live” sound and a 3D sense of openness to the room.
In addition to our standard Hemisphere, custom versions are available with added absorption for additional control. Hemispheres are available in their natural textured white finish and in two fabric finishes to match our ProPanel series.
- Material: 0.125 Thermoformed Copolymer (recyclable)
- Optional Absorption: 1½” Thick Fiberglass Backing
- Sizes: 23″ x 23″ x 7″, custom available upon request
- Mounting: Two-Part Clip System
- Finish: Textured White or Optional Fabric Covering (Guilford Spinel Obsidian & Sandstone)
- Class-A Fire Rating
*While many Auralex products are fire retardant and/or self extinguishing to varying extents, we cannot guarantee that any product meets the specific building code regulations in your area as regulations widely vary from place to place. Check with you local fire marshal or building inspector for approval prior to purchasing or installing any of our products. Auralex will not be held liable for property damage or injuries caused by misuse of our products.
- If your installation is a commercial application we recommend that you only consider those products that have a documented fire rating meeting a specific standard. Since local fire codes are not harmonized and are not applied in a uniform manner by local inspectors there is no guarantee of passing inspection.
- Because of this we recommend checking with your local fire marshal or building inspector regarding which specific test standards will be accepted prior to purchasing our product.
- We can provide fire test reports for many of our fire rated products performed by certified third party testing facilities.
Contact Auralex Acoustics at 1-800-959-3343 or firstname.lastname@example.org