The Deep6 Low-Frequency Absorber is a 6”x 2’ x 4’ powder-coated, black steel frame-enclosed absorption device. The Deep6 Low-Frequency Absorber is specifically designed to be installed on a wall or across a vertical corner to improve low-frequency absorption throughout the room and accuracy at the mix position, but without the sonic artifacts of competing products. This solidly constructed acoustical treatment is the perfect choice for rooms where corner-fitted bass traps are not possible due to doors or windows, and provides usable broadband control down to 80 Hz. The Deep6 provides effective low frequency absorption down to 40Hz when corner mounted.
Each Deep6 comes fully assembled and ready to install with the included wall mounting brackets. Additional corner mounting brackets are available.
EVERY Space Needs Improved Low-Frequency Absorption!
- Effective broadband control from 40 Hz and up
- Mounts to walls and corners
- Commercial and Residential Applications
- Low frequency control in a slim 6” profile
- Class A Fire Rated per ASTM E84
- Flush Mounting Hardware included: (6) AF2 Impaling Clips – Corner Mount Hardware available
- Complements mid-high acoustical products & turns them into a complete broadband system!
*While many Auralex products are fire retardant and/or self extinguishing to varying extents, we cannot guarantee that any product meets the specific building code regulations in your area as regulations widely vary from place to place. Check with you local fire marshal or building inspector for approval prior to purchasing or installing any of our products. Auralex will not be held liable for property damage or injuries caused by misuse of our products.
- If your installation is a commercial application we recommend that you only consider those products that have a documented fire rating meeting a specific standard. Since local fire codes are not harmonized and are not applied in a uniform manner by local inspectors there is no guarantee of passing inspection.
- Because of this we recommend checking with your local fire marshal or building inspector regarding which specific test standards will be accepted prior to purchasing our product.
- We can provide fire test reports for many of our fire rated products performed by certified third party testing facilities.
Contact Auralex Acoustics at 1-800-959-3343 or email@example.com