Carl Tatz Signature Series™ Kits By Auralex®
Carl Tatz Signature Series™ Kits
Designed in conjunction with Carl Tatz, the TEC Award-Winning studio designer, Grammy®-nominee and creator of the acclaimed PhantomFocus™ System studio monitor tuning protocol, the Carl Tatz Signature Series™ Kits by Auralex® is an integrated system of top-of-the-line sound control products designed specifically for high-end personal or commercial control rooms. Combining the high-quality products Auralex is famous for with the experience of this legendary designer, we’ve innovated a complementary series of products that can turn any room into a professional-looking and sounding environment. These pre-configured room treatment systems are available in 2 standard fabric choices, Sandstone or Obsidian, but you can also choose from an additional fabric options (guilfordofmaine.com/acoustic) at a nominal cost, to complement any decor or to create a completely unique look. To elevate your control room’s sonic accuracy and appearance, give strong consideration to the Carl Tatz Signature Series™ Kits by Auralex®.
“We’re honored to work with Carl Tatz, one of the top studio designers in the industry, on this exciting new Auralex offering,”
“This new series makes Carl’s signature style easy and affordable enough for any serious studio owner. Now virtually any room can benefit from the same aesthetic and sound control enjoyed by top hit-makers.”
– Eric Smith, Founder and President of Auralex Acoustics
The Vintage King Nashville MixRoom™ featuring the Carl Tatz Signature Series™ modules by Auralex won the 2014 TEC Award for Creative Achievement in Studio Design.
The Carl Tatz Signature Series by Auralex nominated for a PAR Excellence Award by ProAudio Review Magazine.
Auralex’s Carl Tatz Signature Series™ Products Include:
• CTD Triangle Corner Trap™: 2’ x 2’ x 2’ x 2” CTD ProPanels™ with beveled edges and proprietary mounting hardware are used to bridge across the ceiling/wall corners of the room to provide low-frequency control, complementing the Acoustic Lens™ and achieving a harmonized aesthetic with the system’s panel design.
• CTD Attenuation Cloud™: Consists of 3 or more 2’ x 6’ x 2” decorative, fabric-wrapped Class A absorptive fiberglass CTD ProPanels™ mounted together. The Cloud is specifically designed to hang over the mix position for an improved soundstage and can be configured in 6’ x 6’ and 8’ x 6’ depending upon room size and application.
• CTD Acoustic Lens™: Designed for side-wall applications, the 5’ x 4” x 8” or 5’ x 2” x 8” lens columns feature both absorptive and redirective facets that provide low- and mid-band frequency absorption, enhancing aural spatiality while controlling reflections to the right and left sides of the mix position.
• CTD Corner Trap™: 2’ x 4’ x 2” CTD ProPanels™ with beveled edges and proprietary mounting hardware are used to bridge across the corners of the room to provide low-frequency control. Horizontal and vertical versions available.
• CTD ProPanel™ – CTD Soffit Panel™ : This 2’ x 4’ x 2” fabric-wrapped Class A absorptive fiberglass panel is highly effective at controlling critical mid-and high-band frequencies, but with optional mounting methodology c an also offer increased low-frequency control. Useful for both walls and ceilings.
• CTD Rear Wall ProPanel™: This extra-thick 2’ x 4’ x 4” panel is installed on the rear wall to improve low-frequency absorption throughout the room and to control front-to-back axial mode anomalies that would otherwise degrade accuracy at the mix position.
*NOTE: Carl Tatz Signature Series™ Kits By Auralex® are configured for very specific sized rooms, door and window placement are key to fully integrate these kits “as shown.” Auralex is also able to provide customized adaptations/additions to these kits to fit many different room types. Please Contact Us for more information regarding Carl Tatz Signature Series™ Kits By Auralex®