Auralex’s Studiofoam® Wave™ is 2’x2’ and features a dynamic wave pattern that rises from 1” to 3” thickness. Studiofoam® Wave™ can help control unwanted mid- or high-frequency reflections and standing waves in a variety of professional and residential applications.
Studiofoam® Wave™ panels help reduce excessive reverberation and flutter echo in small- to medium-sized spaces and offer a unique upscale appearance that looks and performs great. The unique undulating pattern of the Studiofoam® Wave™ provides smoothly varying absorption across the frequency spectrum, thus also spreading sound in the time domain. It imparts a pleasing, natural sound that complements many environments.
- Unique new Wave profile offers numerous design possibilities
- Overall NRC of 0.80, so it performs very well
- Controls harsh high frequency reflections and flutter echoes. Lends a controlled sense of openness to your space.
- Appropriate for use in project studios, vocal booths, live rooms, listening rooms and home theaters.
- Add world-renowned LENRD Bass Traps for a complete broadband solution
Size: 2′ wide x 2′ long; dynamic 1″ to 3″ thickness