Studiofoam® SonoTech™ is the newest profile design of our popular Studiofoam family. SonoTech provides the absorption performance that Auralex is famous for with a softer aesthetic and a Class A Fire rating. This unique 2” thick profile is available in a 2’ x 2’ and 2′ x 4′ formats, is a great choice for installations on a budget, and is appropriate for a variety of professional and residential applications. SonoTech panels are available in Charcoal Gray and are made from Auralex’s long-lasting, melamine-free formula, which won’t crumble with age. Studiofoam SonoTech panels can be adhered using EZ-Stick Pro™ tabs, Foamtak, or Tubetak, for convenient mounting to most surfaces. Available from your favorite authorized Auralex dealer, Studiofoam SonoTech can also be purchased in two-packs (with EZ-Stick Pro tabs included) allowing for customers to purchase acoustical treatment as budgets allow.
- NRC = 0.60
- Class-A Fire Rated*
- Available in 2′ x 2′ and 2′ x 4′ Panels
- Eliminates Standing Waves and Flutter Echo
- Reduces Unwanted Reflections
- Decreases Slap-Back and Room Ring
Fire Rating *ASTM E84 Class A
*While many Auralex products are fire retardant and/or self extinguishing to varying extents, we cannot guarantee that any product meets the specific building code regulations in your area as regulations widely vary from place to place. Check with you local fire marshal or building inspector for approval prior to purchasing or installing any of our products. Auralex will not be held liable for property damage or injuries caused by misuse of our products.
- If your installation is a commercial application we recommend that you only consider those products that have a documented fire rating meeting a specific standard. Since local fire codes are not harmonized and are not applied in a uniform manner by local inspectors there is no guarantee of passing inspection.
- Because of this we recommend checking with your local fire marshal or building inspector regarding which specific test standards will be accepted prior to purchasing our product.
- We can provide fire test reports for many of our fire rated products performed by certified third party testing facilities.
Contact Auralex Acoustics at 1-800-959-3343 or email@example.com