Some harder-to-work-with applications of SheetBlok (such as ceilings) require an adhesive to temporarily mount the product until the finishing layers can be assembled. That’s where SheetBlok-Plus Sound Isolation Barrier comes in. SheetBlok-Plus is a dense, limp-mass material that comes with a PSA (pressure-sensitive adhesive) already attached!
Just peel off the PSA backing and apply the SheetBlok Plus to the area to be covered and that’s it! And while it’s not meant to be a permanent mounting solution, it will easily hold your SheetBlok up until you’re ready to put the finishing layers over it. SheetBlok Plus eliminates the hassles of troweled-on adhesives and mechanical fasteners and can save tons of time.
- Size: 4’x30′ rolls (120 sq. ft.)
- Color: Black (smooth on one side; adhesive on the other)
- STC: 27
- Thickness: 1/8″ Weight: +1#/sq. ft.
- Service Temperature: -40° to 180° F
- Tensile Strength: 400 psi Tear Strength: 70#/inch
- Flammability: Passes test MVSS-302