One of Auralex’s most popular acoustical products, ProPanel™ Absorption Panels are now available in a grouped cloud configuration. ProCloud panels are designed to hang horizontally from a ceiling to help control and reduce sound reflections. A ProCloud installation is composed of 2″ x 2′ x 4′ ProPanel Ceiling Panels in a frame-less design and includes mounting hardware. The simple and elegant ProCloud system is configurable in three popular sizes; 4’x4’, 4’x6’ & 4’x8’. ProCloud kits are available in Obsidian or Sandstone fabric. Consider the addition of our ProPanel Pro-Kits to complete the look and performance of your ProCloud System.
- High Performance ProPanel Absorption with an Added Air Space
- Available in 3 Size Configurations; 4’ x 4’, 4’ x 6’, & 4’ x 8’
- Clean, Frame-less Design
- Constructed from B224 ProPanel
- ProCloud Hardware Available Separately for Premium and Custom Fabric Options
Fire Rating *ASTM E84 Class A
*While many Auralex products are fire retardant and/or self extinguishing to varying extents, we cannot guarantee that any product meets the specific building code regulations in your area as regulations widely vary from place to place.
Check with your local fire marshal or building inspector for approval prior to purchasing or installing any of our products.
Auralex will not be held liable for property damage or injuries caused by the misuse of our products.
- If your installation is a commercial application we recommend that you only consider those products that have a documented fire rating meeting a specific standard.
- Since local fire and building codes are not harmonized and are not applied in a uniform manner by local inspectors there is no guarantee of passing inspection. Because of this we recommend checking with your local fire marshal or building inspector regarding which specific test standards will be accepted prior to purchasing our product.
- We can provide fire test reports for many of our fire rated products performed by certified third party testing facilities.
Contact Auralex Acoustics at 800-959-3343 or email@example.com