The award-winning Auralex ProFusor-II diffusor takes advantage of the same scientific engineering used in the Q’Fusor. A profile similar to the Q’Fusor is placed within a 24”x24” frame, and then covered with Class A fabric for decorative considerations.When used in conjunction with ProPanels™ or the ELiTE™ Custom Fabric System™, the ProFusor-II provides diffusion that enhances the accuracy of the critical listening environment. The 3” depth and decorative fabric allow it to fit nicely into many attractive custom designs for those requiring uncompromising performance and great aesthetics.
Ideal for use in residential theaters, listening rooms, concert halls, recording studios, houses of worship and various other residential and commercial applications.
• Addresses any standing waves and flutter echo without removing acoustic energy
• Enhances the accuracy of critical listening environment
• Creates a larger sweet spot
- Engineered Quadratic Residue Diffusor
- Available in 2’x2’x3″ and 2’x4’x3″ Panels
- Multiple Fabric Options Available
- Class A Fire Rated per ASTM E-84*.
- EZ-Stick Pro™ Mounting Tabs For Easy Wall Installation included
*While many Auralex products are fire retardant and/or self extinguishing to varying extents, we cannot guarantee that any product meets the specific building code regulations in your area as regulations widely vary from place to place.
Check with your local fire marshal or building inspector for approval prior to purchasing or installing any of our products.
Auralex will not be held liable for property damage or injuries caused by the misuse of our products.
- If your installation is a commercial application we recommend that you only consider those products that have a documented fire rating meeting a specific standard.
- Since local fire and building codes are not harmonized and are not applied in a uniform manner by local inspectors there is no guarantee of passing inspection. Because of this we recommend checking with your local fire marshal or building inspector regarding which specific test standards will be accepted prior to purchasing our product.
- We can provide fire test reports for many of our fire rated products performed by certified third party testing facilities.
Contact Auralex Acoustics at 800-959-3343 or firstname.lastname@example.org