2" Studiofoam Wedges are our most popular seller and our best overall absorber! Use 'em to treat small - to medium-sized areas including vocal booths, control rooms and sound studios. They effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes and, when used in conjunction with our LENRD or Venus Bass Traps or our Sunburst Broadband Absorbers, can effectively tame the full frequency bandwidth in virtually any room. 2" acoustic Studiofoam is quite simply the workhorse of the industry and is your safest bet if you're tuning your room yourself without the help of a professional acoustician.
• Anechoic wedge cut offers superior sound absorption
• Effectively reduce standing waves and flutter echoes
• Won't crumble with age
• Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands
• Use to treat most small to medium sized areas, including vocal booths, control rooms, studios, broadcast facilities, home theaters, rehearsal rooms.
• Great for just about any mid to high frequency application.
This image shows how imagination and fabrication can yield stunning results. Roland created this presentation for a NAMM show by framing boxes of various depths, backing our Purple 2" Studiofoam panels onto substrate boards, and well, you see the rest.
Down Wit It Studios offered this great application of 2” Studiofoam Wedge (Charcoal) across the entire front wall as well as portions of the side and rear walls.
The Sarasota, FL YMCA displays a visually impresive and acoustically accurate treatment with 4” Studiofoam Wedge (Charcoal). These treatments are installed based on off-site analysis from the Auralex Consulting Group.